Mollie Golf Mini Golf – Course Rules
* As a courtesy to other guests, please let faster groups pass you and play through.
* No spitting, screaming, fighting, chewing gum, drugs, weapons, durian fruit, pets, swimming around the island, riding the Golden Lion statues, and other stuff.
* No more than 4 people in a group on any hole.
* 5 stroke limit per hole.
* A ball against or near a rail or obstacle may be moved one club-head length out.
* Every player should take their first shot before any player takes a second shot.
* The ball nearest hole putts first after that.
* Play each hole in turn. Do not skip holes.
* Do not swing your putter above the knees.
* An adult must supervise children at MGMG or take responsibility for any damage or injury.
* You're in the countryside now. Be careful of falling mangoes, coconuts, durians, branches, crocodiles (on the island hole), lions (on the Golden Lions hole) and uneven terrain.
* When a ball leaves the hole you're on, the ball should be replaced on the playing area where it went out with no penalty. A ball should only be re-positioned when it’s that players turn to play.
* Please return you golf ball, golf club and pencil to the office when you are finished.
* In case of rain or windstorms before the 14th hole, you will be given a rain check to come back and play free. No play during rain or windstorms.
* No outside foods or drinks allowed at MGMG unless you have prior approval.
* No smoking, drinking or eating while playing on the golf course please. You can do all these at the restaurant or tables around the course.
* Guests assume any and all risks of using this attraction. Please be careful.
* No profanity, vulgarity, or abusive language or acts.
* Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. No high heels please.
*Any misconduct deemed inappropriate by MGMG, and you will be asked to leave with no refund. Guests are responsible for all damages around the course.
* Do not climb on the obstacles.
* Cars and buses, please park on the roadside. Motorcycles, please come into the the golf course parking.
* If you're employing a Caddy, please treat him or her well.
* If you have any questions or concerns, problems or praise, please contact the MGMG staff.
Thanks for playing at Mollie Golf Mini Golf.
Hope to see you again soon!